Friday, April 18, 2008

time passes so fast!

it is friday again!!time passes very very fast!!although every week there is 2 or 3 assignment and have to pass up the following week,but i doesnt feel stress at all!!not totally no stress la,at least got a little bit lor~~bcoz i miss my babe!!everytime i saw those couple hug infront of me,hold hands infront of me,it makes me think of my babe boii!!*sigh*
Until today,i only realize that my IT lecturer is CHINESE!!all the while i thought he is malay,coz abit tan..lolz coz today while we doing our assignment,there is column have to put out lecturer's name,then i only realized that he is chinese,Mr Gerald CHONG!!aiyoh,so pai seh la,why am i so blur?why am i didnt notice about it?
yesterday went out to eat lunch with see mun and yori (da 2 gilazz fella) at kepong ''chui chui sui cafe'' after our class,during the journey Yori and I started our picture freak!!snap snap snap!!the See Mun driving also wants to take photo with us,that's why called her gilazz..Then at night went out again with ultra,boon thong and shin yong.We went to watch the '' Ah Long Pte Ltd '' at Cineleisure..the movie is soooo funny la,i was non stop laughing from the beginning till the end,i memang macam orang gila la!!
Jenny,Pei Fong, See Mun, me and Yori

No comments: