Monday, April 14, 2008

PC Fair Over!!

finally pc fair is over!!yay!!during the 1st day me and ultra was wondering how was the booth it is,what to do,and who will we meet and so on..hahaha but,there is not that bad as we thought lo,everyone is friendly and nice...i almost got no voice coz me,ultra,maybaline and bonita started to shout '' RM 15 FOR ONE OPTICAL MOUSE AND LIFETIME WARRANTY!!'' from 8++pm to 9++pm on the last day...alamak,today got sore throat already!!*sigh* we also got the time to take picsss,gurlss fav!!woohooo anyway,miss you guysss!!see you guys on the next coming jobs!!muaxx
wei wei, serena, me, mun mun and ultra
me, jerry aka daddy and ultra
maybaline and I
Bonita and I



me, Nigel aka Flirty and mun mun
Mr Flirty and Ultra







It is monday again!!and the stupid monday time table is still going on,thought there is any cancel class,so i can sleep in the library!!so freaking tired lorrr!!and there is a new lecturer for our ACC today,his name called JOW (it must be Joe right?Jow?apa ni?)he said he likes go to clubbing;Bambo..BUT,his face don't look like that kind of ppl lo,summre i think his age is around 30++..he want us to call him Jow instead of Sir or Mr,then one of the student say ''then call UNCLE JOW la!!''hahaha I almost fall into sleep during his class,soo boring,i was lying on the time table,my eyes getting smaller and smaller and smaller,dont know dia ajak apa la!!During Buss class,i slept 30 mins in the class while the lecturer is teaching,the lecturer knows but he just ignore it..hehe I need a rest!!i want holiday,one day is enough for me,as long as i can sleep whole day!!my eye bag damn teruk already..ish ish ish


No comments: