Monday, April 21, 2008

never ever happen again!

reach college around 8 today,coz my sis start her class at 8 while i start at 10!!during when i was sleeping in the library (coz jenny came to coll late..finally no need to come so early,pity me!!),See Mun called me said IT CANCEL CLASS!!!wtf!!!!IT is at 10 to 12,it measn i have to wait until 12!!!thank god,lucky jenny and isha came to school early,we went to eat our breakfast (yummy)..besides that,mei lan and pei fong had made a lovely breakfast for all of us!!thanks babe!!!mei lan and pei fong purposely make a special sandwich for me,coz they know i dont eat those vege,tomato and so on...hahahha

During waiting for see mun and yori,we started......u know la!!snap snap snap!!anyway,just cut my hair!!thanks to '' Skye'',this is the 1st time and the last time too!!do u know what it means by 1 or 2 cm??know calculation ar?summore won what cacat tokyo challange!!have to straighten my hair already,all bcoz of u!!!arghhhh






No comments: