Friday, April 25, 2008

Oh No~~

Oh NO,Gerald knows I didnt came for fri class!!ish ish ish~~lucky jenny help me say i was sick!hehe well,will give him letter next mon lu..*sigh*
went to APT with ultra at Imbi to be Pei Pei's model for her final exam..there was 6 models,and i am the shortest and tiniest!!*sigh* It starts at 12 til 3.30pm , 45min for make up and 45 min for making the hairstyle...my hair is bigger than my body la!!weird~~ what to do,i got small head!!ish~ later on the photographer help us to shoot pic one by one,while the judges discuss about the models make up and hairstyle and so on..finally got to meet up with ultra coz the judges are not allow others to come in (so sorry to leave u alone my dear!!and thanks for accompany me go,appreciate alot alot).Then we went to have our brunch with Pei Pei at Station 1..after that went to Pavilion to have a window shopping since both of us decided not to buy anything,and it is not the right time too la!!


the tallest among the 6 models
light purple with dark purple

love her eyes and her gown!!
grenny with purplely




Ai Vie : look her ultra!
Ultra : what huhh?? (created myself..lolz)




No comments: