Sunday, May 4, 2008

Arcade @ 1U

went to arcade at 1u last few weeks ago with my girlz,coz we were having 3 hrs break,so we decided to hang out in 1U..it was fun,and everyone seems very enjoying except Isha bcoz she went to vacation,Bankok..is ok babe,we will bring u there next time!!wheee before we went back to college,we went to ''window shopping''..window shopping means walk around just have a look,but me ended up bought a top at Topshop!!what a window shopping i am having,and See Mun bought a top too at Zara..i cant control myself when im in shopping mall,i have to buy something back to make myself happy,no wonder im always broke!!!when i told my babe boi that i bought a new shirt,he said '' buy new shirt again?u still got alot new clothes which u bought i haven't see before,now buy a new one again,i cant remember ur clothes and shoes (coz i told him i bought a new high heels at Hartamas Shopping Centre) anymore!!hehe sorry my dear! AI VIE!!control urself ok?










went to Kim Gary to have my brunch with my family just now..and I saw Vi Vi!!!oh my darling,miss u soo much!!(she is my ex classmate,the best buddy in my class,when i was sad,after chatting with her,my sadness gone,while the happiness is non-stop coming towards me!!the best i ever had.muaxxx)she is working as a salesgirl girl,lucky i control myself not buying anything at her stall..phew~~she said i lose weight..wtf!!gain weight ada saja,lose weight mana ada??maybe is my hair makes me look slim lo..gonna call her our one day to hang out in Coffee Bean (our fav place..woohooo)..=D have to finish up my IT assignment already,have to pass up tomorrow and i still not finish yet..AI VIE dont be so lazy ok?buck up la!! can u see the cute dog?haha the souveniers from Isha!thanks
*bad quality photo?i know!my mum's phone cacat,the photo also follow cacat..=p*


No comments: