Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Digi new song!!

it is wednesday!!when it gonna start my class???i miss my college buddies leh!!everyone busy with their own stuff,some of them bz going vacation...while i jobless stay at home..=.= woke up around 12++pm bcoz of ONE CALL!!wtfff..i fuck you,i fuck you,i fuck you,i will fuck fuck you~~ ( u know,the digi song ''i will follow you'')hahahaha then online,check mail and etc etc etc...later on decided to drive out find my darling Vi Vi!!!miss her soo muchyyy!!long time didnt see her already..so went to hartamas to fetch her then headed to Kim Gary @ Hartamas Shopping Centre..

hohoo..we got long long chat there,as we chat till cannot finish the food,not bcoz we are full is bcoz we chose to chat more than eat!!we are really updating each other..haha the funny part is,she cannot sit still in my car coz it is her 1st time to sit my car!!hahaha well,understood! really had a good day with her..the bestie ever had..muaxx

Babe Onn called me just now!!!!!!*happy*mood..=D he got back his hp,coz 2mr they are coming back to KL for a competition..hahahaha i haven't hear his voice for 3 days la!!!3 DAYS!!it kills me man!!hee-hee got alot stories want to tell him,hee-hee!!write down in a paper of what to tell him later...hahaha *kidding la*

No comments: