Sunday, June 1, 2008

Carnival Astro

haha..finally the 3 days Astro carnival is end!!wow,it passes really really fast..but it is sad to work for this 3 days is i cant manage to call my babe onn..sob sob nevermind next week he is back!!well,me and yori working for this Astro carnival during this weekend,and our job scope is to take care the booth for the kidzz!!there is 5 games for them to play,that is basketball,golf,puzzle,lego and a place for the kids to take pic with the winnie the pooh!!haha

it was fun to work there,bcoz it is very very easy job..it just u have to take care of the kids,ask them to play the games then will give them prizesss..and it is all FREE!!!the 2nd day See Mun came over to had dinner with us,which is that i started fall in love into ROTI PLANTA!!it is my 1st time to eat roti planta,and arghhh!!i love it!!!the boss,DJ, astro workers and so on are very friendly and funny..especially my boss aka Chang and the DJ aka Canon...Chang easy to bully while DJ nice to chat...lolz it is very nice to meet them!!wish to work with them again as they easy to BULLY ma!!!!hahaha *kidding*

woohoo!!!semester break end!!!miss u guys!!!cant wait to see them,and it is time to gossip again!!!ngek ngek

bad girl Yori!!!
pwetty Florence and I
spot me!!
Chang : no eye see
me : hoohoho
huge balloon!!

the 1st day,jobless yori
pooh pooh and I
one of the game "the mummy",pity my cute Mun
another game ''play shuffle'',it makes me laugh like hell!!
cute Mun and I (i like him!!cute right?)

*cough*

what's the time now?
she thought her face very small,the lego can block her face

*cough* jobless me
* Picture of the day!! *

must watch!!shuffle!!!





No comments: