Thursday, June 5, 2008

Niu Che Shui!

went to Niu Che Shui at d Kelana Jaya with my buddies during the 3 hrs break!!that place seems like petaling street,but at least much more BETTER than petaling streets lor~~ coz the environment there is nice,there is alot cafezzz~~and alot of clothes~~some of the clothes just like sg.wang (yuck!!),but some are nice and it is very reasonable price lor~~so in the end i bought a top!!yipiee~~

finished class at 3pm then went home take my sweet nap,suddenly Jen Mei msg me..i didnt read the msg then straight away call her coz i lazy to open my eyes to see and the msg is very long!so i called her,she wants me to go Hartamas fetch her coz she didnt drive today,so i say ok,then i continue sleep!!Zzzzzz!!hahaha before that i set an alarm coz she ask me to fetch her at 6pm,but in the end she finish her beauty facial at 6.30pm!!should continue sleep until 6.15pm!!hohohoho

ok..continue my beauty manicure!! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...thank you so much that u willing to fetch me that day.... kekeke..luv u... come find me when u free lar,i got no car to go out la...hehehehehe... i want to go niu che siu too.. ahha

jenmei

Ai Vie said...

haha..will bring u there when finish my final!!muaxx