Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Skittles!!

reach college around 10am today which only attend ONE class, AE !!went to TLC to online while waiting others to come,coz we are having a so-called group study there...Alex teached us how to do referencing and so on,coz today Jenny's class having a ''make-up test'' and a quiz about referencing,while my class having a ''make-up test'' too and do the 450 words essay!!!lucky before that Alex teached me about the 450 words essay,it is sooo tricky!!it is confusing me leh!!it is not as simple as u did in high-school ok?1st u have to do a mind map,then outline, then write ur own title,then write ur 450 words essay...aiyoh,pening-nya~~~ by time i finish,the lecturer said '' see u guys on next wednesday!''...then everyone just like ''huhh??no need pass up ar?then how o?and bla bla bla'' coz we thought we cannot leave if we didnt finish up the essay!!BUT, still have to pass up to let her check whether i did correct or not...this is the only sub which makes me worry the MOST!!! * sigh *

finished my class at 2.30pm,then my dad came over to fetch coz my sis finish her class at 5pm...helo,im not gonna sit at the college like a so po wait for her until 5pm lor!!!thought can go home early to Zzzzzz....suddenly me dad said,he wants go Shah Alam!!!arghhhh!!then ok lo,so i slept in the car all the way to Shah Alam,woke up when my dad past by Bangsar to buy kuih eat..hehe so ate abit,then............continue Zzzzzzz...all the way back to my dad office at Jalan Ipoh...then my dad said wait him for a while,coz he still got something to do...what i did was,went upstairs and berchit-chat with my aunties,then later on found a sofa and Zzzzzzzz....my entire afternoon is being a PIG!!! *sigh*

love S-K-I-T-T-L-E-S !!!!!

No comments: