Tuesday, June 3, 2008

David Tao - Angel !!

recently fall in love the David Tao song called Angel,i got that song long time ago,and i listen all the time,but no matter what still in love with it!!but,dont know how to sing,where to find the lyrics??

oh!!tuesday again!!start my class at 8am which is JOE's class!!!haha this time i didnt sleep and leave the class early!!!i was diam diam sitting there and listening my mp3 (david tao - angel)and doing my homework till the class end!!good girl Ai Vie!!and i got all correct!!wow!!but there is a small small small mistakes la...hehe after AE class,then me,isha,see mun and yori went to APPS Company at SS2 for an interview,May Lan and Pei Feng tag along too!!it took 1 and the half hr for d interview!!it sounds interesting,might taking this job..=D some more it doesnt interrupt my next job..woohoo!!after that went to Banana Mamak Store to have our lunch and berchit-chating lor~~and i had order my fav Roti Planta!!!wheee~~ but still prefer the selayang's mamak one,damn damn damn nice!!!




Isha with her new hairstyle!
Yori eat my Marshmellow!!


* Picture of the day *

No comments: