Monday, June 30, 2008

wheeeekend!!

arghh!!getting fatter and fatter already...last 2 weeks celebrated my cousin sister's 21st birthday and my another cousin's bday..and last weekend celebrate my sister's 21st birthday and my auntie's bday!! have to diet already...hehe

* Sunday 29/06 *

went to have lunch with muh babe onn on sun around my hse,as usual berchit-chat there...sometimes i rather find a nice place to eat then gossip gossip better than go shopping..lolz but,still like the both way..ok?hehe before he sent me back,we went to buy honey dew sago at Kei Tek Sek...then he fetch me to look for my SKITTLES!!!!haha went to mobil station to look for it,but it doesnt sell..so finally found it in 7-Eleven!!hurrayyyy!!!

when i was enjoying my honey dew sago while watching TV,then i heard my mum told my aunty that tonight we got a dinner at Spring Garden Restaurant @ Crown Princess to celebrate my aunty bday!!!alamakkkk!!!i eat until so full then u only tell me tonight got dinner with aunties!!!geram-nya~~~ summore by that time was already 4pm++,and our dinner is 7pm!!

haha...the funny part is,we thought we went to wrong place!!my dad ask my mum is Crown Princess or Crystal Crown?then my mum said Crown Princess...but we cant see our relatives car on that floor..so we gave them a call to doule confirm,u know what they said????..............................It is CROWN PRINCESS!! hahaha..it just they parked on the 6th floor,got lift for my grandmother..and we parked on 9th floor!!the restaurant is on the 10th floor!swt swt swt

there are alot ''crocodiles'' at my table..there is a menu,and u can order what u want,coz there are having the promotion thingy that RM68++/person,and u can order whatever u want based on the menu...so,we had order 3 big bow of Shark Fin Soup!! 3 plates of Salad Prawn!! 5 plates of Deep Fried Pan Cake!! 2 plates of fruits!! 2 plates of chicken!!and lotzz more,the food we ordered are all double or triple..omg!!!tak pernah makan ke???hahaha and we managed to finished up everything!!!siaoo~~~




realized that this is the 2nd or 3rd time of wearing this top!



No comments: