Tuesday, June 3, 2008

monday class always pissed me off as my class is start from 10am to 5pm!!non-stop!!!some of the lecturers end the class early due to everyone is hungry...unfortunately im super hungry during JOE class,as he always end the time IN TIME!!end at 2pm means end at 2pm!!wtf~~ some more im very very tired coz was working on sunday and slept around 1 or 2pm++!!!so what i did was,when Joe's lesson start,i started to sleep,then woke up at 12.30pm++ (the class start at 12pm) bcoz of ONE MESSAGE!!!when i start to do his homework,he say ''everyone pls stop for while'' and then he switched off the light,coz he wants to use the projector..ok fine lo..after that he say break for 10 minutes,then i packed my stuff into my bag and LEAVE the class with my friends,coz my stomach was yelling at me that ''she'' is hungry!!i got no time to wait till 2pm,as my next class start at 3pm!before that,i purposely talk louder infront of him that im hungry+stomachache and so on..but he is DEAF!!helpless!!so,i just walked out the class without telling him..=D

this is what i do the next day if im working the day before

lala ghost!!!lolz
fat hau ghost!!lolz
souvenirs from May Lan at Thailand..our ''NICK name''

No comments: