Monday, June 30, 2008

* SATURDAY 28/06 *

celebrated my sister 21st birthday at Sakano @ Renaissance Hotel on saturday...my parents both side came as well, so no need split so many times to celebrate lor..right?haha and i purposely went to 1U to bought a pair of heels from NOSE!! lolz it was paid from my babe onn,coz i told him that i like it...ngek ngek love ya sooo muchhhyyy..muaxxxx when reach home have to take bath,changed muh outfit, make-up and helped my SISTER make-up as well ( she never make-up before unless certain occations)...we go in 3 cars, my bro send me and my mum to the hotel 1st bcoz one of my relative on the way there,then my bro went to Subang to fetch his gf...while my dad and my younger bro go in one car,coz they are LATE!!!and my sis go with her friends with one car as well...swt!!!i have to continued my make-up when i reach the hotel coz IM NOT DONE YET!!!swt swt swt

tadaaaa!!!!muh pink heels!!!

side







da Burpday Girl!!!

can u see there is someone berkacau-kacau there?

part of my mother side

present for my sis from my bro and his gf,Anita...it is a limited edition swatch+a pair of slipper+key chain+magnet



dong gu??mushroom



my sis , me and my bro

me, Anitha and my sis

beee cake!!!hahaha there are 21 bees on the cake..=D


fruit cheese cake (no idea from who )



left : marshmellow with chocolate / right : cornflake with chocolate





muh favourite!!!!!!!!!!
my sis & Anita




* Happy 21st Birthday Sista!!! *




No comments: