Friday, June 20, 2008

Moody!!

finally had submitted my last sub assigment which is Account!!hurayyy!!this time really can put my time on my studies lu!!!not now la,i will study my AE the day before AE exam, i will study IT the day before IT exam, i will study for Account the day before Account exam,at last but not least is to study Bussiness the day before Buss exam..yea,im lazy..who cares?blee~~

wow,today Mr.Gerald gave us 5 tutorial questions which do it in Excel!!and we have to hand up within the 2 hrs!!arghhh!!!summore have to calculate,and my computer's mouse cacat one!!lucky,we managed to finished up and hand it to Mr.Gerald's TABLE not Mr.Gerald!!(haha,coz Mr.Gerald went to the curve makan liao,summore by the time we hand up is already 12.30pm++,which our class finish at 12pm,so i called him and told him will be put it on his table)..later on we went to the curve to have our brunch @ Kim Gary!!as usual,makan and gossip-gossip..

why am i moody??bcoz i get so fed up everytime i hear ur voice!!no peace!!!WHERE IS THE PEACE???so freaking lazy to talk to u!!and i got nothing to talk to u lorrr!!dont think u are smart,but actually u are not!!if u think u are smart,u can become a GOD ok??dont judge me when either one of u is not good enough than me!!and pls stop asking me ''why i want to do that (not to mention here)?'' ask urself why i wanted to!!i have my reason,and not the reason as u thought!!(do u know when i heard that u think i do that is bcoz of.........................fuck la!!do u think i will?what sense do u have?cow sense izzit?)that is why i lazy to explain to u!!bcoz u got cow sense which u dont understand human's language!!
this pic shows how angry i am!!!

No comments: