Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Stranger!!

met a stranger in the toilet today!!here are the conversation...=.=
(walked into the toilet,then went to teared the toilet row which is alot alot alot,then i saw a girl staring at me. So i just ignored her and went for toilet..I was trying to locked the door,coz i forgot that our KDU's toilet very high tech one..According to my babe jenny,u have to kick the door then only can lock it..high tech leh? so i was trying to locked it,but i cant! finally i got to lock it within a few minutes..aiksss...then someone is talking to me!!! )

stranger : hey miss,are u finish using the toilet?
me : er...nope
stranger : are u shitting? (coz i teared alot toilet paper!!!)
me : oh..nope
stranger : oh..u are changing **d! (omg!! pai seh )
me : err...hehe yea

(when finishing using the toilet and i walked out to wash hand and bla bla )

stranger : HI!!
me : errr...hi!
stranger : u look so pretty..how old are you?
me : errr...hehe 19 this year (what u expect me to say when someone praise u which i hate the most?)
stranger : got bf already?
me : yea..hehe (why u asked this for?)
stranger : did ur parents know? how old is he? studying? did u bring him home?
me : yea...hehe...errr (this is what i answer,coz u know?why must i tell u my personal stuff? )

(was trying to escape and wanted to walk out the toilet but she keep on talking to me!!)

me : are u studying Hotel Management?
stranger : yea,how u know?
me : through ur uniform
stranger : oh..yea,have to wear very tidy and bla bla bla bla bla

(thank god!!there are 2 girls came into the toilet,then the stranger said HI to one of the malay girl...and i was like...do u know her?or u like to say HI? so i quickly ran off from the DANGER!! )

me : bye! ( i got manners one ok!)
stranger : (dont know chatting with who,it seems like she forget me)

(finally!!! SWEET ESCAPED !!!! =D)

when after my class,and i was together with E Jen...and i SAW her aka stranger again!!! alamak!!! i showed to E Jen that she's the one who chat with me in the toilet...she stand behind me!!(quite far la )....and she was walking here and there,aiyoh~~~ i kept on talking with E Jen and looking at me phone...haha before E Jen went off,we went to find a crowded place to sit,so the stranger won't come over!!!hahahaha but she went off too,when i sat in the crowded places..ngek ngek

*According to Jenny, E Jen and Hewitt..she might be a lesbian!!lolz*

i'm gonna have heartattack every week man!!babe onn every time telling me here got injured there got injured!!feel like punching him!!!last week kena hand,this week kena head...next week??cannot imagine..humpty-dumpty onn!!lolz hope this sunday nothing is on, so can go out with him, coz last weekend i was having a pack scheduled, no time to accompany him..sob sob sorry babe,my fault !! muaxxx muaxxx

No comments: