Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mooooday~

monday,i slept till around 2 or 3pm!!never had this kind of deep deep sleep since when my college started...hohoho wake up,brush up everything,then as usual go online,check mail and so on..and i was non stop answering the phone,as today those agent called me for what what what job interview la,and help me to book for interview la and so on..*headache* choose to not attend some of d interview as due to the venue is not suit for me to go..or else i wil get scold from my babe onn coz going to that kind of places to interview..hehe
found this 2 funny pics through Yori's friendster as she ask us to view her profile to see her latest edited pics..lolz its very nice,i think she spent alot of time sitting infront of d comp of editing her lovely pics...hee-hee but,it is ok with her,coz she is ''gamer''!!gamer will face the comp 24/7 right?for her is not a problem...haha

can u see what popeye jenny doing?
im not licking!is disturbing!!lolz
* miss my babe onn!!will back to KL this thursday for dont know what competition,although might not see him,coz that day they stay overnight at d hotel..but,i can chat on the phone with him!!!yeeehaaaa!!! *

No comments: