Thursday, May 22, 2008

Happy 1 year and 4 months Anniverysary

Happy 1yr and 4 months anniversary babe onn!1 month really past very very fast,as i still remember that my previous post about 1 yr n 3 months is talking about how i miss him,and that time he was still in Kelantan for the fucking NS ( everytime talk about NS,infront must at FUCK NS!!without fail)..but this time still the same,today babe onn have to go back to the jail aka NS..*sigh* and 2 weeks more,mission accomplish!!can come back already!!!yay!!

3 months really pass very fast,and i still can recall back during that 1st month he is away from me to go for the fucking NS..suffer like maddd lorr...do u know the feel when ur loves one is away from u,and u cant see him nor hear his voice?some do know,but some dont..nvm,forgive u!lucky,i do have my new college mates which we always hang out together!!they did help me to pass the 2 months...love them!!muaxxx babe onn just reach the camp,then have to return the phone to the coach already..haizzz gotta hear his voice 2mr lu,friday can take back their own phone ma..hee-hee

omg!!tomorrow got AE exam...arghhh!!!!!!!!!what if i fail?what if i dont know how to to?aiyohh...have to study already..or else i cry tomorrow..ish ish ish
babe onn : dont give too much stress for urself ok?take ur time to study!
me : i will..muaxxx

I love you~~~~~~~
I love you~~~~~~~
I love Chew Kok Onn~~~~~

*thank god of giving me such a good and caring bf!!the perfect one in my life!others might not know how good he is,but i know is already enough..he change my life*

No comments: