Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Long~~ break

start my class at 10am til 12pm..then.....we got 4 HRS BREAK!!!!wtfff!!bcoz this week we got AE exam,so no AE class for this whole week...wtf la!!where to go?u tell me la,where to go?our next class starts at 4pm...WHERE TO GO???

hahaha..dont worry,we know where to go..go lepak lo,what else?ngek ngek =D we went to The Curve to have our lunch at Kim Gary Restaurant..woohooo!!while everyone also finish their own food,then suddenly one of the waiteress came over and say we had order EXTRA ONE what baked cheese rice (dont know how to say la)...siapa tu celaka?hahaha nvm,it has already past..so in the end, me , jenny, chirst and Kim finished it...wow!!!geng leh?

later on we splited into 2 groups that me ,jenny,chris and Kim go Metrojaya to accompany buy something to muh babe onn which i promised him that i will buy for him..while see mun,yori,may lan, pei feng and isha went to Ikea walk walk...im growing fatter and fatter and fatter la,before we headed back to college,we went to buy ice cream and drinks at MCD..adui!!then when having Buss class,i tertidur la!!omg...lazy+fat=?? cannot imagine what would happen...lolz
took some pics with Jenny while waiting others to order their food..=p

popeye on my left!!lolz


Kim : hey guys!! want candy?
Jenny : Christopher!!why u eat my candy!
Christopher : not me! not me!

we lovin' it!!


tell me..what is that?

hahahaha...it is not a sanitary pad ok?it is a CANDY!!yes CANDY!!can put inside ur mouth one,boleh makan punya!!hahahah this is one of the candy that my bro bought back from Taiwan...wanna try some??hohohoho

* Reminder * remember to call the Beauty Impress Company for the interview+photoshoot!!ish ish

No comments: