Saturday, August 30, 2008

Avril Lavinge's concert is amazing!

couldnt get into sleep yesterday night..lolz just keep on recall back the concert..haha feel sorry to those who cannot go to Avril Lavinge's Concert..coz the concert it just awesome!!lolz my tears almost drop when the concert is going to end,coz i do really really love it!!!

well,reach stadium merdeka around 4pm++...and babe onn and I sat in the car to berchit-chat..lolz around 6 got down to the car and start collect our poster and line up to get into the stadium..the weather kinda warm,not that sunny..phew~~ the promoters there dress like avril lavinge,especially their hair!!!white+pink!!!omg,it is sooooo ugly...and it is more like Sailor Moon more than Avril Lavinge...swt the hotlink promoters are black+pink hair..lagi swt la!!around 7++ the guard allow us to go in,and everyone is rushing to get a ''nice'' place..lolz

the show starts at 9pm!!can u imagine how long we had wait??nvm,coz it is worth it!!lolz nothing much to talk about the concert,coz it is amazing,and i have no idea how to describe my so-called amazing...those who went for her concert will know the ''amazing''..lolz and took alotz pics and video as well..didnt post my video,coz it takes a long time to upload one video..so i just post up pics..that means,my friends are lucky,coz they got the chance to see the video...will bring my camera on next tue to show u guys k?ngek ngek ngek

at least but not least,i want say thank you to my babe onn of trying to get Avril Lavinge's concert ticket for me..even we went to mid valley buy the ticket but we cant get it..and he finally found it in 1U...love the time i spent with him yesterday night..and im sorry for something which u know what,thought u know about it,but actually u know nothing..im sorry...and love u soo much..muaxxx

finally, we reached stadium merdeka!

the precious one!
babe onn had a bad hair day...but he is going to cut his hair soon..=D






hahaha...is raining!!!poor thing































got this 3 posters last year...babe onn bought for me..=D
free poster from hotlink!muaxxx
my collection of Avril Lavinge's CD & VCD


Avril Lavinge, you are ROCK!!!muaxx & my Babe Onn,the who always bring me laughter and happiness!!muaxx muaxxx

No comments: