Monday, August 25, 2008

'' Handsome ''

was not late to class today!!haha and then darling told me something about '' handsome'' ( arh not to mention here,coz u dont deserve to know it,unless ppl who understand my meaning of ''handsome'')...my reaction like '' wtf ''...hahaha

supposingly today my class is start from 10am till 4pm without break!!but due to i havent pay my Malaysian Studies' fee..so i forced to skip class and follow chris and lex go 1u ,then darling,dear, hewitt,stephen and ah yang all also follow skip class..so in the end everyone went to 1u to have our brunch...

had our brunch at Nandos'...havent been there for so long,if im not mistaken,the last day i been to this restaurant is during my bday on 2006...hahahaha the food not as nice as last time,but the decoration kinda nice la...so what the decoration nice but instead of the food??=.=

2mr darling is staying overnight at my hse!!!wheeeee!!cant wait to have girls talk huhh??=D muaxxx


No comments: