Thursday, August 28, 2008

Avril's concert here I come!!

kinda excited as 2mr Im going to Avril Lavinge's Concert with my precious babe onn!!hahaha what should i prepare anyway?swt swt swt

heard a news when i reached home today..im totally upset and dont know what to do,coz i cant do anything!!why every year, every month, every week, everyday, every hour, every min and every second the problem cant be solve?when does this thing end??and is getting worse and worse and worse...i was totally stunned and shocked when i heard the news..i knew a little bit when im in the car,and i hope it is not true!!but the fact is,it is TRUE!!lucky i got my babe onn beside me when i need him to cheer me up and be a good listener!!hehehe wish to have a peaceful day for me to enjoy my Avril Lavinge's Concert tomorrow..

jobless while waiting my sis!! =D

No comments: