Monday, August 25, 2008

KDU College Academic Convocation 2008

attend my sis graduation ceremony on sat..force to wake up early then went to makan around my college..need around 15-20 min to look for parking!!argghhh!!!wanted to park at Kim's hse,smsed him but he didnt reply,coz he was busy Zzzzzz...so forget about it..in the end,found a car park..ngek ngek ngek

did took few pics...doesnt really want to post it up,coz i was having a bad hair day...=.='' and my mum n dad damn funny lo,while we are waiting my sis,we find a place to sit in the canteen,but it is full..and my mum found a table which is RESERVED!!i told them is already reserved la...my mum n dad said '' where got such thing reserved one,we just sit for while only ma..nvm la''...aiyohhh!!me and my 2 bro stunned there...malu-nya
after that went to Bursary to ask about my payment,then i realize that i haven't pay my Malaysian Studies..omg!!no wonder the lecturer didnt call my name...haiyerrr!!
yellowiee!!
this is what ppl do when they driving...


No comments: