Sunday, August 17, 2008

WCG Event day 2 & 3

nothing much about 2nd n 3rd day..my own flyers finished giving out on the 2nd day,so have to wait they bring new flyers for me on the 3rd day...so on the last day,everyone's flyers are given out..neither flyers not broucher left on the booth..wahahaha

on the 3rd day, went home at 6pm!!wahahaha..coz it close at 7pm but our booth close at 6pm,coz as i said flyers tak ada lagi..then summore everyone is rushing back home or go mamak to watch the Olympic Badminton that Malaysia vs China..ok whatever,not interested in it all!!!im malaysian doesnt mean have to support malaysia too right?and im not gonna waste my time to watch the competition..by the time i reach home is around 6pm++,what i did was removed my make up and change my clothes and go to SLEEP!!im super duper triple tired,and i have no idea why am i so tired..i sleep 7 hrs everyday (during this 3 days la),but still tired..swt swt swt

for more photos for this event..pls visit http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/768732...

Bee Chen and I
Foong ( blur blur ) and I
from behind i see this green thingy,thought it is Mokozi,but actually is not!!do ya know what is Mokozi??ngek ngek ngek



Thanks Alvin to help me capture this pic!
photograph by Alvin

No comments: