Sunday, May 30, 2010

barbiedollisback!

mie Barbie aka Chyna Doll hair is back!


I'm just tooo sienz towards my loooong hair,so i chopped it off last few days ago! My fringy fringe is back, and i straighten it as well! :) Well,a little bit make-over for next semester *which is on Sept*! hehe

Wesak Day = Holiday!!

Most of my friends was on holiday except for my Babe Onn! sobss Chilled at 1U with darling, SY and TK on that day. Sook Thing was busy,so she wasn't able to join us. Cotton On is on SALES! and I grabbed myself a highwaist skirt! ngek ngek and muaxx muaxx. =D After that headed to arcade! i thought boys fancy in arcade,and i never realized my Bitchy Darling also one of d arcade fan! *shake head* She's just toooo playful! helpless.

Currently I'm sooo addicted to this song; B.o.B feat Hayley Williams - Airplanes! nicey niceeey!!


we both had our brunch at Old Town around my place. :)
bleeek! laame~ :)
my retarded friendzz! lolz

look at her kiampa face!
i promised to get this stupid machine for her 21st bday next year! *wink*

No comments: