Friday, May 14, 2010

can't wait!

Finally i have completed ALL my assignments! i used to have around 6-7 assignments + 2 presentations this semester! and finally everything its OVER!!

But exam is on next wednesday and thursday!! left 4 days for me to study!! wtf! and i can't wait for my holidays!

chilled at Library @ Cineleisure during Labour Day. It was a right timing for me to release stress - BEEEEEEEER!! One of the medicine to release stress! :) Ordered Hoegaarden, besides mie and darling, none of them like it!!! grrrr They still prefer Heineken!! I like BOTH! hehe

waiting for babe onn!

strongest medicine to cure my stress!! :)
darlingz!
look at our expression!! :0 WHY?
This fucking asshole appeared out of no where!! I hate you!
basically, they are promoting this new movie "Nightmare on Elm Street"
scaaaaaaary~~~
after he walked away, girls continued chick chack! :)

this pic reminds of that incident! grrr

stop touching my CB!!! hehe
got 6 free movie tickets for "Nightmare on Elm Street"!
with TK.
candid shot!




No comments: