Sunday, May 23, 2010

thedayzzafterfinal! :)

Yay Yay YAAY! My degree year 2 semester 1 is over! I just attended 3 months for classes and then THIS IS IT! END OF SEMESTER 1! Time flies like a bullet train! I cannot imagine I have gone through the tough journey in sem1! tears,emotional,stressed,depressed, and all kinds of things i have gone through the past 3 months! I'm lucky that I still able to survive now! :) and the next thing I'm going to worry is the RESULTS! grr

Happy 40monthsary Babe Onn (falls on 22nd May)! :)

We were supposed plan to have candle night dinner on that day, however, i was got invited from his mum for dinner, part of the reason is because her mum made bird's nest and ask me go makan, so ya,i got invited! teehee thanks aunty! :D

back to normal life! wheeeee
look at the monster hand!

my moonster bf! :)

Woke up kinda early today headed to One U for some reason, wth the fella didnt show up! Forgive him, cause i FFK him too! :) After that headed to Sepang Goldcoast with gang to look see look see +makan angin! all i can say is I LOVE IT! I have never been to beach for sooooooo many years!! haha paiseh paiseh!
After that we headed to Sepang Circuit, there was an event about racing car thingy which i dont know what is that and dont know how to say. It just everything about CARS!
When i thought i can finally go home rest, my mum called and asked why haven go back cause tonight got dinner @ KL! wtf. I was just rush like mad, bath, make-up, hairdo and bla bla stuff! I managed to get things done on time! heehee

Sepang Goldcoast Resort!! Niceee~ (grabbed pic from net)
some random shots, lazy to write captions.






No comments: