Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

Chanel's popular frangrace CHANCE is representing a new floral-fruity fragrance on April 2010. I found myself so lousy that im Chanel's fan but dont even know they are launching this new fragrance until i saw their promo in The Curve last week!! grrr dumbassme!

I do own a Chance Eau Fraiche fragrance! I lurve it soooooo much, the smell is totally arrrggggghhhh - GREAT!! sometimes, i even take a look and smell it before i sleep. teehee

And now i even love the latest fragrance Chance Eau Tendre!! it smeeeeeeeells greeeeeeeeat tooo!!! I have been thinking getting of this day and night since ever i knew this!! I should save up my money and get this!! =D

its 5.15am now! i shall off to bed! goodnight! :)

Chanel Chance, best perfumes EVEEER!

No comments: