Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bad Luck of the Day!

half way doing my AE assignment,which have to hand up this friday!!and our gang just started do TODAY,thanks to the ''bitch'', last minutes tell us friday have to pass up the Chapter 1's report!!and i need a break now,coz my eyes freaking tired leh..sob sob

im having bad bad bad luck today!!1st at the morning while on the way to college,then i realize that i didnt take my pencil case,so i asked my sis to fetch me back to take as we were still around our hse..ok then fine lo...when i reached college,and wanted to call darling,i realize that my phone left in the car!!!omg-ness..i ran to the lab search for darling and dear ,coz she have to help the KDU work for so-called part time job!! but both of them were not there,so i ran to the 3rd floor as today our class at 3rd floor,but still couldn't find,but luckily i meet darling's bro!!!and i asked to called darling to borrow me her phone to call my sis,while he start dialling darling's number,then i was like ''no need la,borrow me ur phone to call my sis la''...swt right?so in the end i got back my phone!!!wooohooo

hold on hold on!!!story is going to be continued la...after MA class,we wait for the next class,not next class la..it just going to our 1st sem Mr.Gerard's class to berkacau-kacau him since we are having 3 hrs break!!hehehehe we sat in the class around 30 min,then everyone buttock seems very itchy,and they say want ciaozz and go have lunch..so ok lo..on the way down to the stairs,i realize that i lost my BRACELET!!haiyooorrr!!!then i ran up to the 3rd floor again,all the search for my bracelet,and even dear and hewitt accompany me go into Mr.Gerard's class just to find my bracelet...so paiseh leh..almost everyone in the class know im searching for bracelet!!in the end i found it!!!it stick on the chair!!coz my bracelet is magneted!!omg!!!what's wrong with me today!!!

headed to Island Cafe to have our lunch...after that went to eat dessert @ 100 Yen which just the same building with the Island Cafe...intro by my darling!!!realize that SS2 really got sooo many Cafezzz and those funny funny food store...no wonder im growing fat since i enter the college..i ate abit,coz im super duper full!!!the rest gave those monkeys eat,coz darling order 5 bowl!!!swt betul ni!!!is very nice,but too bad,i cant manage to finish the whole bowl..next time k?hehe

errr..dont know what is that on the left..while right one is mango!!

No comments: