Friday, September 12, 2008

Happy sweet 18th Birthday Vi Vi!!!!

today is my bestie the darling Vi Vi's sweet 18th birthday!!didnt wish her at 12 yesterday night,coz was busy with my AE's report,didnt even realize it is her birthday..until today morning when having MA class only know that today is 12th Sept!!!but but but,in the end i wish her through sms..will ask her out when she is free!!coz im freaking miss her alotzzzzz!!!muaxxx muaxx bet she is celebrating her bday with her sweetheart aka sha gua lo...ngek ngek ngek

finally hand up the AE chapter 1 report,everyone did last minutes,but we able to finish and also got the time to have our breakfast at Choi Kee!!lolz during AE class,i was busy talking to my left,right and front..then that bitch keep on ask me to keep quiet..according to my darling jenny said,the bitch dare not to scold us bcoz of NO reasons..swt...im super duper tired,that's why i non stop talking,summore i ask them about the chapter 2's report...bcoz right,that fucking bitch said ''if u dont know dont come and ask me,use ur brain to think about it''...see!!what fucking lecturer is this?of course we got problem only consult u right?that's why i force to ask my friends!!!although she keep smile to me,but hey hey hey,no matter what i still HATE you ok?dont use ur bloody smile to buy over my heart!!

gonna have my test 1 for Principle of Management, Principle of Marketing and also Management Accouting next week!!!Management & Marketing is short answer questions,while the MA is MCQ!!!damn lazy to study la..can i choose to not study straight go for the test????can i just roughly flip flip then go for the test???swt swt swt


Happy sweet 18th Birthday Vi Vi!!!love ya!!!muaxxx

No comments: