Sunday, September 21, 2008

True or Dare!

19/9

again!!everyone have to rush for AE chapter 2's report!!almost everything is done,it just left the survey questions..in the end,everyone managed to finish and hand it up to that '' bitch ''...

finish AE class at 12pm,and we still got another extra class at 2pm till 4pm for marketing due to next week mid term!!but,in the end our gang didnt attend except Chris ( semangat guy )..we decided to have picnic at Hewitt's hse!!!lolz we da bao food and dessert ( 100 Yen ) to her hse..since we decided to skip class (we changed our mind last min ok?)...after our so-called picnic...we played a game...TRUE OR DARE!!!oh god!!this crazy game is stressing me out lor..everyone's secret are spreaded out!!expecially STEPHEN!!!!ngek ngek ngek so do my secret???force to be the bad one to ask them questions when they pick TRUE...lolz im sweating while playing this game...there is something strange things happened,when we half way playing the game,and stopped due to some reason,suddenly i got NO voice!!!what the neck!!!i was wondering,what happen to me?then i keep on drink water and eat sweet,but still got no voice...when babe onn called me,i forced to ask darling to help me pick up the call...after the things settle and we continue played,i forgot my voice turned ''sa'',and i scream!!then later on my voice is BACK!!!hahahah funny right?swt swt swt argghhhh darling!!!hahahahaha i non stop laughing lo...okok zip my mouth!!=D



darling and stephen




Cute : i ask u all to do AE report la!!not camwhore!!
darling : whatever...hehehehe
stephen :can i have * peace *
* cough*


monkey jen u snap one ar?

Heong Yee with her sexy leg!!
semangat team..coz got semangat guy aka chris there!!
chewy gum lover?

20/9

suppose to study during afternoon,but i cant!!!coz i only can study at night!!and im trying to force myself to study at afternoon!!!but really really cant!!!i cant even study more than a page!! so what did was...........camwhore...boring ma!!

thought can study at night,but my mum said have to go to my uncle's hse to have dinner at Klang...everyone knows except me!!!it seems like im not at home everyday,how come i dont know everything????swt~~ and i smsed dear dear when i reached there!!just to informed her im in Klang!!!hahaha and i was wondering,why no Bak Kut Teh restaurant???lolz

in the end!!i haven not study a single sub yet!!die soon!!

trying to study!!!! =.=
testing something!!


21/9

thought can study today...but when i woke up,after wash up and so on...and decided to study..suddenly my mum said '' ur bro is coming back to fetch u girls go makan,go get ready!!'' so i have to go take my bath and do my thingy..i really dowan to go,but my babe onn said '' YOU MUST EAT LUNCH!!!''...apa saya boleh buat?sob sob my whole day afternoon,GONE!!

at night,means later!!im going to Cheras to have my dinner with my aunty uncle and my grandma grandpa!!this time,im gonna bring my paper there to study..or else 2mr im going to cry when i see the exam paper!!

No comments: