Thursday, September 11, 2008

phew~~

finally i have done my introduction about Coach!!!just finished doing the research about the article,and i had already sent to Alex,but not sure whether that is for chap 1 or chap 2,anything la!!as long as i do my part,and finish it as fast as possible lo...at 1st is kinda hard to those fucking research paper and bla bla bla..and got frustrated about it...but in then end,i amdone!!!!ngek ngek ngek...all i need is MUSIC!!!it is totally so relaxing~~~~and now going to send my introduction to Alex to let him double check the spelling,grammar or anything he wants to add lo...we left 3 more to go!!which is cover page ( sup sup sui la), research question, and the statement of the problem...

my eyes yelling at me now!!!better off now and get my beauty sleep...thank god 2mr's class is in afternoon..ngek ngek ngek good nitezzzz to my babe onn (bet he sleep like a pig now!!lolz ) and also my monkeyzz...muaxxx

No comments: