Saturday, September 6, 2008

the truth!

quite moody+upset+nervous just now,but but but,lucky my babe onn cheer me up!!and im back to normal..*still in the processing* yea,he is right,tell the truth is better than bullshitting!!he do really wakes me up..thanks babe!!!muaxxx cant blame it happenend,coz no one wish to..and whether i care or not,still have to survive right?and i cant escaped when things happened...since when i become so weak?must be babe onn manja me too much already,makes me everything rely on him...swt swt swt

oh yea..nowadays being sooo ''guai lan'' la!!today after the AE class, the ''bitch'' asked me and chris next wed go to her office to help her carry the laptop to the class..as im trying to ignored it,that stupid chris cakap banyak-banyak with her..then when the ''bitch'' ask me what's my name,and i told her my name is ANRY!!hahahaha she got a good memory,coz she remembered darling's name within 10 minutes!!she cant find that name in the attandence list!!hohoho and im NOT going to help her carry that fucking laptop to the class next wed!!so what she is fat?it doesnt mean she cannot carry herself right?others lecturer carry their bags+laptop up and down every single day..and our AE class is same floor with the lecturer office,how can she cannot carry herself?summore have to see her bloody face for this whole sem!!ohhh my god!!

gotta work at Solaris Mont Kiara tomorrow...kinda bz this month,coz i have to work for this whole month!!and this month im having my mid term test+AE oral presentation+AE assignment..do u think i can handle it??omg!!gotta start do my assignment once i finish working,doing the Brand Royalty-Coach with my partner Alex..hey bro,once u read my blog,u continue do the research 1st k?i will do my part once im back home..make sure online at night le!!so can discuss ar!!

* darling!!as i follow what u said,update my blog!!u see!!!im not participated in essay competition,so no need to write panjang-panjang one ok? not that panjang la ho?no pic is like that geh lo..hehehe muakzzz *

* christopher!!send me the principle of management's ASEAN presentation to me once u type into the computer k?at least i roughly know a little bit ma,or else monday presentation i dont know cakap apa la!!thanks alot!! *

No comments: