Friday, September 26, 2008

* Happy *

im happy coz finally i had settled the things with my babe onn!!just finish chatting on the phone with him..my whole body and mind totally relax.phew~~ really cant live without him,he really become part of my life...i do really really appreciate that im having this bf..and i also realize that,i quite 'geng' in cemburu one ler..why am i so sensitive??swt swt

and i promised him what to do and what shoudn't do!!and pls forget what i said on that day,just wash away ok?let's start a brand new day!!i will try to do my best part ok?

i wish the date can turn back to 22 Sept!!Happy 1yr 8 months Anniversary babe!!didnt post it up,coz was having my mid term on that day..but i do sent a msg to him!!and im happy we have go through another month!!and im waiting for our 2yrs anni!!!hehehe

gotta off now,2mr im having AE presentation!!wooohooo...actually,im abit nervous,BUT,kinda excited too...siaozzz gotta go to college early to have a practice with my partner,Alex..thanks for doing all the job+u are sick..paiseh paiseh one Sundae Vanilla cone..ur fav!!lolz get so sick about my uniform!!no more last min shop for clothes anymore!!arghhh


*back to 22 sept *


Happy 1yr 8 months Anniversary Babe Onn!! love ya!!muaxx

No comments: