Friday, December 5, 2008

4.30am

see!! my eyes and brain are not going to rest unless the clock turn to 5 am!!lolz really get used to it already, and i bet when sem 3 start, i will 24/7 yawn in the class..cause from next sem onwards,all my classes are start at 8 am!!wtf man!!how am i going to survive next sem?

anyway,chatting with gloria now, as she asked me to update my blog..kinda lazy punya,but update sikit-sikit lorrr..sikit-sikit only har!what to update?anyway,below is the conversation between me and gloria in msn,which i think is quite funny..for me lar!!


* was trying to show her that cute monkey icon,not the one with lauging,is the one with big head...that stupid gloria said '' so ugly !!!!''..then i said '' fuck u " ...how dare she say that icon is ugly!!Monkey jen,go smack her!!!*

No comments: