Thursday, December 18, 2008

Cakezz

recently im soo addicted to cakes!!went to yam cha with babe onn at DBC just now..and i ordered one blackforest cake,one japanese cheese cake and one ice cream!!ngek ngek ngek i love their cakes so much lar..i should try others next time..hehehe bump into Angeline and TK at DBC,so we stayed abit longer to berchit-chat with them..=D

anyway,got my results yesterday!!thanks to Alex who helped me to checked..satisfied?not really!!of course got A's,B's and C's lor!not the one i want to,but,whatever lar,as long as pass then enough already..lolz

and i dyed my hair yesterday too!!kinda like it,coz it looks natural..since i decided to keep my hair straight,and i dowan leave it sooo plain,so i choose to colour my hair..=D something new for my next semester!!hee-hee






No comments: