Friday, December 5, 2008

CHOCOLATE

went to 1u with my darling Vi Vi yesterday..it was last min planned to go 1u due to heavy rain,so there is the only place we can go!!the thunderstorm is freaking scary lar!!when i was half way applying toner at my face,suddenly ''pop'' no electricity!!wtf!!so i quickly took my phone and ran down to wait for Vi Vi to come..lolz and i was kinda worry her too,due to the rain+thunderstorm are like killing ppl!!

when i was waiting for her to come..i recall back last time there were same situation between me and her..one day,i called Vi Vi that i cant go for tuition coz no transport to go ( as my tuition centre is quite near from my hse )..so she suggested to walk to my hse then accompany me go tuition (as she live next to the tuition centre only)..so i said ok lor..when she half way walking to my hse,suddenly ''bing brroommm!!!" its RAINING!!lolz she quickly ran to my hse,and i was like,haiyor why u so bodoh raining still walked to my hse!!haha but i feel glad and happy lor!!u know,where to find this kind of friend,as she willing to sacrifice to help u?but in the end,my dad came back!!hahahaha feel so paiseh ler,coz Vi Vi purposely walked to my hse,then my dad suddenly came back!!well,i did say sorry to her lo!!i laugh sendiri when i think back this incident lar!!lolz when Vi Vi arrived,i told her about this,and she remember too!!we both laugh like mad..hahaha

anyway,back to our day to 1u..high-tea in CHOCOLATE!!and bergossip there!!once meet with her,our topics like never-ending-story!!lolz she is still the same old Vi Vi,no joke no life!!same goes to me no bad words loud voice no life!!lolz by the way,lets the pic tell u the story..=D

on the way going to 1u!!
1u Christmas decor





look nice meh?Vi Vi said nice and cool!


i love this!!so cute!
my new spec!!lolz
at last but not least!!!tadaaa!!specially made for u!

No comments: