Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ang Pao

went to Hartamas and The curve shopping with my sis,mum and grandma today..due to my grandma wants to go The Curve to look for curtains!!so me and my sis gotta time to shop there too!!cant really find any tops or bottom lo..MNG is having sales!!all the way to there to look for that spaghetti strap which i wanted to buy for so long,bloody heck,they keep it instead of putting it out!!it is only cost rm60++ only wad!!why they keep it har?i think im gonna back to Cats Whiskers to look for my CNY clothes,and also e-shopping!!

went to Hou Kei @ Cheras to have dinner with my grandparents and aunties for no reason..and then my grandma gave me ANG PAO!!!hahahahah coz my bday is coming soon,6th jan!!!*happy* it was like,suddenly my grandma hand over me an Ang Pao,which i didnt realized it,coz that time she was changing ang paos with my mum,and i thought there we exchanging for CNY..hahaha love my grandma!!anyway,thanks Grandma!!!hehehe

ang paooooo~

No comments: