Monday, December 15, 2008

I am Back!

was M-I-A for many days..and finally i'm back to update my blog and chat with my beloved animalzz..hahaha miss ya guys alot too!=D

was working for PC fair last 3 days..there is one word to describe these 3 days, LATE!!lolz was a little bit late for the 1st day,coz have to be there at 9.30am!!the 2nd day i was late again,bcoz have to fetched my mum to Mid Valley then when on the way to KLCC it was jam!!*sigh* the 3rd day,lagi worst!coz i didnt set alarm!!i woke up at 10am!!!and the fair start at 11am!!i was using 30 min to brush up and take bath and make up..applied necessary cosmetics on my face,then i rush to KLCC to continue make up in the toilet.sob sob omg-ness,what am i doing these days huhh?

well,basically,everything is fine besides LATE...and i freaking hate that sisi guy lar!he is soo gay!!and he keep on ''cheong'' my sales,bloody heck!!dont ever let me to see u again!!!ishhh and meet my high school friends,rachel and ajeet..and also my college mates..but i dont think they recognize me..lolz

didnt snap much photos,bcoz was really really busy..i took this 2 photos on the last day after i worked..kinda ugly,but whatever lar..and i am waiting the 3 photographer to send back the pics to me..so i will post it up when i got it l?

bought this heels,the day b4 pc fair,just to match with my dress..haha thanks to babe onn to bought this heels for me,coz that time my purse left rm5!!and i lazy to go look for ATM machine..=D



No comments: