Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Ion Styling Iron

i was thinking whether i should stay my hair with straight or perm it curl..but in the end,i make up my mind..i want it STRAIGHT!!since last year my hair is curl,so this year will let it be straight!!and summore curly hair is not easy to take care!!

but i still miss my curly curly hair,although i had made my decisions..so i use my hair styling iron to make it curl,just for fun only lar!!and this is the 2nd time im using it,the 1st time i used it is on my darling's hair!!u see lar,proud or not?u help my styling iron hoi zheong la!!anyway,let see the difference between my last year curly curly hair and the one i do it myself just now!!=D

panasonic - ion styling curler
my last year curly curly hair..hehe
and compare the one i do it myself
of course not as nice as those profesional hair stylist one lor

No comments: