Thursday, July 17, 2008

Avril Lavigne Malaysia World Tour 2008!!!

im sooo excited as it makes me doesnt have the mood to study anymore!!!coz yesterday night babe onn told me what surprise he wants to give me (as i asked him hundreds of times)..he said he wanna bring me to see Avril Lavigne Concert!!!and Avril is coming to M'sia!!!Finally Avril is going to have her '' best damn tour '' in malaysia!!!woohoooo i love avril lavinge soo muchyy!!and finally got the chance to go to her concert...*faint* i am Avril's fans,but then how come i didnt know she is coming to M'sia which i gotta know it through my babe??alamak....summore its already state in the newspaper during JUNE!!what to do?i dont read newspaper ok?=D anyway,i love my babe!!!muaxxxxx i forgive what u have done last few days ago!!!hahahahahahah *faint*


Date: 29 August 2008, Friday 8.00pm
Venue: Stadium MerdekaCity: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tickets Categories: Free Standing ( RM338, RM268, RM168 )Free Seating ( RM188, RM138, RM98 )
Onsale: 7/12/08


Love my babe soo muchyyy!!!muaxxxxx


No comments: