Friday, July 25, 2008

Bad News

just came back yam cha with babe onn, then someone called me!!and he/she told me a bad news..yea,for us is really a bad news..why it happen so suddenly?i wish it just a joke ok??can you tell me this is a joke??although the time we know each other doesnt consider long or short,but still we do have alot memories...i bet this fella ( fella A ) knew this as well...i dont think this fella having a good mood when received the fucking bad news...why do they help this fella make this kind of fucking decision??this fella got the right to choose what the fella wants right??yea,as i told he/she it is also a advantages and disadvantages of it too..speechless right now..just dont know how to express out my feeling when i heard this news...i hope this is just a joke ok??

and d other fella ( fella B ),nothing much to talk about this fella...as i dont have the right help this fella make any decisions..ask urself,whether worth it or not?do u still have those feeling same as last time??or mayb as he/she say,this fella's heart SUPER SOFT!!super duper triple soft!!

dont think gonna have time to blog this few days,gotta work 2mr...*sigh* rather than face someone else which i dowan to see he/she/it fucking face!!so what i am rude??i born to be rude!!whether he/she/it like it or not,SUIT YOU!!dont treat someone good which they treat u bad!!that is my attitude,why must i treat u so good??i dont wish to get any benefits or whatsoever,i just wish to get back of how i treat u!!i enjoy my life and u go enjoy ur bloody life !!my patients has its limits ok..wish to start my college now,it brings me laughter!!but once i see he/she/it face,omg,my face 360 degress turn BLACK!!will see he/she /it everywhere,everywhere,everywhere!!

* it is all non sense,so just read it then forget about it..no offense ok...=D *

No comments: