Saturday, July 5, 2008

Portfolio

argghhh!!! started doing my last part of my portfolio which is REFLECTION!! class reflection and essay reflection...and now is 12.15am!!i just done CLASS REFLECTION!!!!!thought can finish these 2 today,but it takes 3 hrs for me to finish one part...and i have no idea how to do,the lecturer should explain right instead of asking us do this and do that,hand up on 11 july...that's all??U SHOULD EXPLAIN LAH!!!!! and i didnt even touch my single book which my finals around the corner...oh god!!!why do the lecturer gave us assignments last min? I can handle it!!!i can do it!!!must finish it by tomorrow,sunday i doesnt have the time to do coz i have to work!!!

dearest Vivi, know u are suffering over something..no matter what happen,i will always by ur side..although we might not see each other,but i will try to meet u up with u on weekend k?very hard to talk to u through msn, mayb sunday we can have a chat lo..and dont make the wrong decision,or else u will regret, as i said, are u appreciate or like?ask urself about that k?quite angry that u didnt tell me ur problems which i always share my problems with u!! yea,that is ur attitude...i know!!! and helo!!i no more crazy over studying as last time liao k?anyway,dont think so much ok?give me a ring anytime!! and i told u, im not GOD ,can't read ur mind!! k? muaxxxx


do enjoy with u last year at Coffee Bean!!! hehehe

No comments: