Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vivi & Jen Mei

miss my bestie Vi Vi alot..and im sorry that cant accompany her during the weekend as she find me to go yam cha..=.='' im free on weekdays but she is not,im busy on weekends but she is not..wth!!heheh i wish to go out yam cha with her,got alot of things wants to tell her!!!when can we meet up??i need her as she need me that time!!!!

just found out my form 4 class pic through Lisa's facebook,and i grabbed it!!hehe alot of memories with my classmates, especially my dearest Vivi the one who always bring me laughter!!i used to skipped class twice or more than that a week,but when back to school,thought got nothing to chat with her coz missed up alot of things..but no lo,we non stop chatting with each other lo,but sometimes she wish i sleep in the class rather than talk to her (coz i talk alot alot alot...)..coz when she very concentrate in the class,i will kacau her!!!no matter how i kacau,her face still =D!!!!hahaha wish to see her this sat if i no need to work,coz just rejected the Chris Daughtry Concert job!!ngek ngek


Vivi is the one who behind me showing ''V'' sign!!alamak!!


another bestie is Fat aka Jen Mei (i have no idea since when i call her fat,and she did the same call me fat..=.=) she is confusing over something this few days!!alot la,not to mention here,give her some privacy ya??haha..let me intro abit about this fatty mei..knew her since form 1,here are the conversation between me and her on the 1st day orientation!!hoho
me : hi, what's ur name?
JM : Germany
me : huhh??Germany ( country name??)..oo,ok
then dont know how only know that her name call JEN MEI not GERMANY!!!she always say my ears got problem,actually i think that time her mouth got problem lo..too panic liao izzit??anyway, dont put too much stress on urself..enjoy ur life not make ur life to dead ok?time-table is the best for u ok my dear...do something when u wants to do,then d others just ignore it..ur life can be great coz u got whatever u want!!!go enjoy urself one day,wont makes u everything fall/drop/cant finish over something (u know what things geh la,not to mention here)...come,one day we go fish spa,let the fish eat ur stress and unhappy away!!
do u still remember where we took this pic??dont say urself ugly,coz im not as good as u too..=p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahas.... my shirt look like baju kurung ..haha...i want to go fish spa lor.. when u want to go call me ok.. u know la... u r so busy need to work sometimes..whaha
jenmei

Ai Vie said...

haha..baju kurung with pink colour right??will bring u go fish spa once we are free ok?muaxxx