Monday, July 7, 2008

Discount!! Discount!!

errr..nothing much to talk about my one day job in Chyna Doll at Hartamas yesterday,was helping them to jaga the boutique 1 day coz they are celebrating 1 yr anni at another brunch in Damansara Perdana...2 words to describe my day '' OK LA '' hahaha!! easy as ABC, jaga shop only!!!and u can do whatever u want!!!so, what i did was STUDYING and SHOPPING at Cats Whiskers..lolzzzz and i bought a top and a bottom!!!woohoooo....got discount ma,of course must grab as much as i can lor,but unfortunetly,my purse only got rm 100!!and im lazy to go look for a ATM machine to di-di-di money..well,at least i bought something!!! yea,know my hand will itchy when i enter a boutique,well ,i was born to be a shopaholic!!

was having a small quarrel with Christopher last few days, ok la!!im sorry!!!u dont be so xiu hei ok?or else i will chop you!! this is the way i apologize to ppl...hahahah anyway,sorry la,was having a bad mood that day..and u are the unlucky one!!lucky my darling jenny smart!!know how to avoid getting scold from me and also cheer me up as well la..thank you darling...muaxxx

Vivi!!! u FFK me!! yea,i know why...haha forgive you!!and i know u will read my blog,so u OWE me one meal!! SUSHI KING!!! ngek ngek ngek


took it last few days ago..have u ever see my face without make up??
Jenny : without make up,u cannot let ppl see ur face
Me : say again?smack you!!
babe onn said my eye bag very teruk if i didnt put concealer..*sigh*

No comments: