Saturday, July 12, 2008

something I can't live without it

what I can't live without it is my LIP BALM!!! and i finally found my lip balm yesterday night!!thought left it in Fat aka Jen Mei hse, and i was started moody when i was having on the phone with babe onn,and i realize that i lost my lip balm!!!and then i cari sini cari sana..tapi tak ada!!i bought 2,and both also hilang..wth!!!but,i found it back in the end,it was in my cosmetic bag and my handbag!!too bad,born to have a small eyes..=.=

went to one of my bestie's hse,Jen Mei da Fat Fat to celebrate her sister, Yen Teng's 21st Birthday!!and can meet up with other besties as well!!and it was fun and cool although I am kinda tired due to slept at 4.30am then woke up at 11am++ to go for IT exam...=.= was kena updating from them about currently bla bla bla and la la la...doesn't feel left out anymore,coz i only updated the latest one,those history one keep it urself dont tell me,hate being the last one to know this and that which is happened long long time ago and also the last one who know about that...yea,same as college,always the last one to know this and that THANKS TO DARLING JENNY (yea,im saying u!!) over all, the party was fun, and even can meet up with those friends who came back from overseas and so on...and also cant live without chic-chak chic-chak!!camwhore time!!!!only having few pics in my phone,will grab others from Yi Wen da Vonne Vonne ( actually is YVONNE la ) once she update her blog..


JM's family


sweet couple



sin yee , me and liew qing
burfday girl with yellow + girlzzz


me, yi wen, jen mei and liew qing

cake..cake..cake

with Liew Qing and Jen Mei

Liew Qing~~
naughty-ing..=p


NERD??

No comments: