Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tired + Need Rest!!

slept around 4am++ yesterday,then woke up around 9am to accompany my mum go 1U (kena tipu from my bro one)..went there to buy ladies' stuff!!and bought an eye make up remover + concealer from KATE...actually,i still haven't finish using my Lancome make up remover and also also my concealer from Skin Food..itchy hand!!but gonna finish SOON..i wanted to buy the concealer from M.A.C,but i haven't try KATE's concealer as i kinda like KATE cosmetics..=D

at night babe onn pick me up to celebrate bday with Shin Yong..at 1st choose to go Shogun but then no parking coz dont know what function they are having there..so in the end choose to go The Curve's Kim Gary..me and babe are the 1st one who reach there,then berpak-tor around there,then later on is Hui Ting aka Winnie, JC and what's his name ar?called him 7 Zai,coz i remember that last time his phone hanging the 7 Zai..the last one is the burfday boy Shin Yong and Sook Teng aka Ultra..didnt take any pic coz everyone is buzy ordering food + busy talking + busy eating..my hungre-ness sooner or later become no feeling liao,it makes me no appetite to eat..sob sob

tomorrow is Sunday,no!today is already Sunday..and i left one day to study my ACCOUNT!!omg!!!really study the day before the exam..*sigh*

<3 casual dress

kinda love this colour!!<3

No comments: