Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ACGC Event

last sunday work in ACGC ( Anime.Comic.Game.Convention) @ Mid Valley..and my job is distributing flyers!!easy job!!lolz well,basically everything is about games, cosplay, comic and bla bla bla..met alot ppl during working,i meet Yan ( the girl who used to work with me during Plug & Play Carnival ) and Elaine ( the Hartamas one) and d other girl one who also used to work with me during Plug & Play Carnival,but she work for d other event..Yan and Elaine work in the same event as me,but diff booth!so far,nothing happen,everything goes very smooth...haha

beside that,there is a malaysian chinese singer,Chervie Ho,she came to this event to sang songs and promote her latest album '' My Love Story''..after that went to our booth to have signature event..this all for the event!! =D

didnt snap much pic,coz was bz doing this and that..so here are the few pics that i took!



blur blur, me, Annie and Stewart
event girls and boys with Chervie Ho
Chervie Ho


me with the Mini Cooper!

Death Note

'' L ''
Chervie Ho and I
no idea who captured this..grab it in Jack's friendster

No comments: