Friday, October 10, 2008

Triple Dating

it is 2.25am now!and 2mr my class is 8am,so it means me and darling have to wake up at 6,we have to depart at 7 due to morning is super duper jam,and its kinda hard to find parking in the college!!

why am i saying that me and darling?bcoz she staying over my place for 2 days!!ngek ngek she really turn my hse upside down man,now she is lying on the bed SMS-ING (with who huhhh?)

anyway,let me roughly explain to u guys what we have done this 2 days..on the 1st day means yesterday,finish class at 6pm,then back home take our bath and wait for our college mates to come over my hse,due to we had make a deal that i will bring them go to Desa Park City ( darling's fav place...RECENTLY)..before that,i had told them we will go for dinner,so better reach my hse around 7 or 8pm,but in the end they really did reach our hse around 8!!but they already had their dinner at MCD...ooppss,they means Hewitt, Ah Yang and Stephen..so me and darling force to drive out headed to Old Town to have our dinner!!


couple # 1
couple # 2






after that we headed to Desa Park City,everyone seems really like that place..and that Ah Yang drift there!!omg!!i thought u say ur car's tyre no decorative pattern ( hua wen )?and yet still can drift?swt!!after a couple of minutes,my babe onn also reach the place,and i bring him to introduce to my college mates!!hohoho



love this!




then we yam cha at Station 1 due to the guard ask us to leave coz it is only allow children to play,summore it is only for under 12 years old!!isshhh!!!but everyone do have fun there,so,is ok lar! again had a great time with my babe onn and friends at station 1,we played cards instead of chatting,while ah yang and hewitt played the UNO tag thingy..and i shouldnt intro my friends to my babe onn!!coz they backstep me!!deng~~ especially darling and stephen!!regret-nya~~ *kidding*

couple # 3 muaxx

No comments: