Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Day!!

what happen to me these days??there are so many things happen which im lazy to handle or solve it..trying to avoid things happen,trying to avoid not to make the things happen..and it makes me cant concentrate on driving which today i almost bang the Kenari!!coz i was thinking using which way to go Mcd!!hahaha

went out with darling,stephen,lex and chris after class..headed to 1u and had our lunch at Shihlin, a taiwan restaurant..this is my 2nd time of eating there,as i recall back when the 1st time i been there,the oyster mee suan is sucks!!mayb i dont like the taste,but today after i tried to eat again,the taste not that bad actually..lolz

babe onn's bday is around corner,which is 12 Nov!!!and i already start to prepare his bday present!!waste lotzzz $$ in this present,but nvm,it is worth it!!ngek ngek

gotta off to Zzzzzz...kinda tired these days which makes me reject alot of jobs..sob sob by the way,good night!!

No comments: