Thursday, October 30, 2008

Meet up at 8

yesterday having double dating again,this time here comes a new couple!!who are they??of course my darling Jenny and Stephen!!lolz

finish class at 4pm ( actually is 6pm,we planned to skipped AE class..lolz)..darling follow my car back,coz she is staying overnight at my place..after that went to fetch stephen around 7..then back to Desa Park City to meet up with my precious babe onn..and so we had our dinner at K.T.Z..=D

the night is still young,so after our dinner..we headed back to Desa Park City,coz darling wants to walk the WHOLE park..swt well,her dreams come true..and summore walked we her bf!!are u happy darling??i should push u into the lake lar...issshhhh

then me and my precious sat next to the lake,and berchit chat there..although use to go out with him and also 24/7 on the phone with him,but our topic is always increasing!!swt-nya i do really fall in love that park,and summore can berchit-chat there with a beautiful view..hohoho




ohhh...so sweet~

No comments: